Healthcare – Manager job in india 2022
Healthcare – Manager job in india 2022
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY Business Consulting – Business Transformation – Healthcare and Life Sciences- Manager
As part of our Business Consulting team, you will help clients on their Healthcare and Life Sciences sector projects with strong consulting and technical skills to provide consulting services and work with clients through all stages of consulting projects. Working with regional and global team, you will help our clients’ transition to customer-centric business models and become trusted organizations to their customers. We work with our clients to find innovative solutions that create transparent and authentic customer experiences.
We’re looking for Manager with experience in health care and hospital administration to join the group of our Business Consulting Team. They will work with clients through all stages of consulting projects. Relevant experience in a business consulting / business analysis role, preferably in professional services environment / consulting / prod development with healthcare exposure is key to this role. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a Business Consulting domain service offerings.
Your key responsibilities
- Part of a team of 5-10 professionals undertaking Healthcare and Life Sciences related projects, find solution to create unique and authentic experiences to customers/clients
- Lead a workstream or being part of the workstream of Business Transformation and Innovation consultants/ Healthcare sector consultants
- Provide consulting services and execute on various Healthcare and Lifesciences sector projects and
- Working with clients through all stages of consulting projects: identifying the major issues that the client is facing, generating hypotheses against those issues, structuring and performing analyses, identifying creative but pragmatic options against the identified issues, developing conclusions, making strategic recommendations, and then developing plans to operationalize the recommendations
- Participate actively in supporting the Senior Manager in building an industry focused practice; Specialization in a specific sector will be an added advantage
- Support business development activities through both leading/participate in pursuits and developing strong relationships with existing clients
- Contribute in development of intellectual capital in your industry of expertise
- Be a part of project teams to provide solutions to unstructured problems
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines; must be able to analyse and prioritize assignments
Skills and attributes for success
- A strong understanding with 6 -10 years of relevant experience in a business consulting / business analysis role, preferably in professional services environment / consulting / prod development with healthcare exposure.
- The resource should have relevant experience in healthcare/Life Science IT transformation and core healthcare operations transformation engagements. Having Hospital management administration experience will be an added advantage
- The candidate should have decent experience on process assessment, market research, benchmarking, creation of PoVs on emerging healthcare topics (like Genomics etc) operating model refresh.
- From a healthcare perspective, it will be helpful to be familiar with the healthcare payer and provider segment – at least one business area (policy, billing, core operations, medical, network, revenue cycle, care optimization, etc).
- Skills are financial, data analytics (intermediate to advance on HER etc), excellent communication skills (oral and written), interpersonal skills.
- Experience in project managing healthcare sector engagements and strategic initiatives
- Ability to benchmark client requirements against leading practices and identify client pain points and opportunities
- Interface and communicate with the various onsite and/or offshore stakeholders and team members on a regular basis to ensure smooth execution of responsibilities and demonstrate value.
- Manage relationship with key stakeholders to develop new opportunities
To qualify for the role, you must have
- BE/B-Tech/MBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management, pharmacy, Nursing, BAMS, MBBS, BDS with strong academic and technical knowledge
- 6 -10 years of consulting/ clinical work experience in Health care and Life Sciences projects
- Clinical background, experience in hospital administration, experience running a hospital/dispensary would be an added advantage.
- Good Research skills, report writing and communication skills and exposure to various research tools will be a necessary expectation of this role
- Strong PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Experience in usage of analytical tools/ representations
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Project management skills
- Report writing, Customer handling, Strong interpersonal communication skills and experience in usage of analytical tools/ representations
- Right attitude to understand and align organizational goals and priorities and assist in implementation of strategic initiatives
- Willing to work on Sunday to Thursday working week and support MENA timings (11AM – 8.30 PM), as preferred (supporting Middle East Clients)
What we look for
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of business consultant professionals, in the integrated global business worldwide.
- Opportunities to work with EY Business Consulting practices regionally/globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
What working at EY offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from start–ups to Fortune 500 companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees, and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.