Business Analyst Job In India 2022
Business Analyst Job In India 2022
Role: – Business Analyst
- Flexibility in working hours according to business needs
- At least four years of experience working in the CLO, syndicated loan, or private debt markets
- A successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering quality clients service and staying up to date with best operational practices and related technology in the loan market
- Ability to understand legal documents such as offering memoranda, offering circulars, indentures and private placement memoranda, including related compliance test calculations or concentration test limitations
- Ability to work independently and multitask in a fast-paced environment to meet client deadlines
- Strong organizational, analytical skills, problem-solving skills and high attention to detail
- Highly developed written and strong oral communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% (While the ability to travel up to 25% based on the requirements of client service projects is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Access)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Demonstrated expertise in the loan market and willingness to serve as subject matter expert to other areas of the business
Our Financial Technology practice develops and licenses a growing family of proprietary software products (see http://www.deloitte.com/ft) to assist financial institutions with a number of complex topics, such as accounting for credit deteriorated assets and the administration of investments in leveraged loans. We are looking to add to our Solvas|Asset Management™ (www.solvassoftware.com) solution teams.
- Solvas|Asset Management is a suite of solutions including Solvas|Portfolio™, Solvas|Agent™, Solvas|Compliance™, and Solvas|PoP™ for the various needs of administrator, trustee, agent, and asset manager clients in the collateralized loan/debt obligations (CLOs/CDOs), credit funds, and syndicated loan markets.
- Collaborate with product team members to fully understand business requirements and create clear functional specifications.
- Monitor the progress and status of tasks and deliverables on projects and escalate issues and risks in a timely manner.
- Contribute to the delivery, implementation, and improvement of all applicable processes and methodologies.
- Analyze and implement user requirements/business needs as new and/or enhanced product functionality
- Design, code, test, and document software code
- Work with more senior developers to adapt best practices and improve overall development skills
- Assist in the packaging and delivery of finished software products to clients
- Communicate with technical and business leaders on business requirements, system-related capabilities, programming progress, and enhancement status
- Work with other teams to develop good understanding of overall business process and make sure final development effort meets real life requirements
- Contribute to a positive team attitude
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
We believe that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we should equip you with the resources that can make a positive impact on your well-being journey. Our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of our people. Here are some of our benefits and programs to support you and your family’s well-being needs. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our people and our culture make Deloitte a place where leaders thrive. Get an inside look at the rich diversity of background, education, and experiences of our people. What impact will you make? Be inspired by the stories of our people.
You want to make an impact. And we want you to make it. We can help you do that by providing you the culture, training, resources, and opportunities to help you grow and succeed as a professional. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
Requisition code: 128594
Associate Business Analyst
Full Job Description
- Specialized understanding of the total technical support area and systems within scope, as well as interfaces with the business, in order to implement system changes, and processes.
- Handles a range of activities but within a limited and well-defined area of responsibility, often requiring variation and adaptation. Deals with questions with precedents but not necessarily easy to apply, adjustment with many sources of information necessary.
- Works within a variety of well-defined procedures and practices. Supervised on progress and results; informs management about analysis outcomes. Works autonomously within this scope, with regular steer required e.g. on project scope and prioritisation. May coach less experienced colleagues.
- Advises internal stakeholders on topics related to defined area of responsibility.
This job profile contains generic information and does not describe individual positions or required job competencies. Grading decisions will also depend on other factors.
Full Job Description
Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
Performing requirements analysis.
Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
: Full Time
: 14/09/2022, 3:05:55 PM